Pupil premium grant expenditure: Whole School Overview
WHOLE SCHOOL OVERVIEW - Compiled by E Savage July 2017
Principles of Pupil Premium and Oldfield
- We ensure that teaching and learning opportunities meet the needs of all the pupils
- We ensure that appropriate provision is made for pupils who belong to vulnerable groups, which includes meeting the needs of disadvantaged pupils
- In making provision for disadvantaged pupils, we recognise that not all pupils who receive free school meals will be socially disadvantaged
- Pupil premium funding will be allocated following a needs analysis which will identify priority classes, groups or individuals
Strategic Intents at Oldfield
- To guarantee a school environment where visitors receive a positive welcome, teachers have a good work/life balance and the place of work is always safe.
- For learners at Oldfield to master the curriculum requirements through consistently ambitious, exciting and skilful teaching
- To quicken the pace of progress for all children, particularly the most able, in all three key stages across the school.
- To develop relationships within the school and its local community with particular reference to governors.
- To create a culture where everyone is a leader, especially the new phase leaders.
- For children to leave Oldfield with values that will help them live and work in our democratic society
To see the complete overview document, please click here.