The local education authority is responsible for deciding and administering the admissions policy for this school. Parents have a right to express a preference for the school they wish their child to attend. If a child lives in the catchment area for this school, he or she will have priority for a place. If there are more children living in the catchment area than there are places, the authority will allocate places on the basis of the following criteria, in order of priority. The same criteria will be used to allocate any vacancies remaining after all catchment area children have been accommodated. The criteria are listed in order of priority:
- Brother or sister at the school
- Brother or sister at the school on the same site (if applicable)
- Exceptional medical reasons relating to the child
- Exceptional personal circumstances
- Ease of access to the school (measured by the nearest safe walking route).
Please apply online for a Primary or High School place for 2018 at www.eadmissions.org.uk
- The deadline for Primary School Applications is 15th January 2018.
- The deadline for High School Applications is 31st October 2017 (paper applications by 20th October 2017).
IMPORTANT: Please note that admission to a nursery class does not guarantee admission the main school.
PLEASE NOTE: The Admission criteria for Nursery Schools is the same criteria for Community Primary Schools. Admission to Nursery is based upon residence in the London Borough of Ealing. Any remaining places may be offered to children living outside the London Borough of Ealing in accordance with the admission criteria, which is supported by the school.
Children generally start nursery the September after their third birthday. Parents will be informed of the outcome of the admission at the end of the spring term. To apply for a Nursery place please contact the school office on 020 8578 2507.