- Our school uniform comprises a pale blue shirt / blouse,
- Blue school sweatshirt with the school logo
- Grey trousers or skirt (girls: a small blue check gingham dress or skirt) and top.
Optional waterproof jacket or fleece.
- Must be sensible and black or brown (no trainers or boots).
- Children need to wear a coat most days.
All children need a PE bag with
- Black shorts,
- House coloured T-shirt
- Plimsolls and socks (Nursery-Y2)
- Trainers and socks (Y3 - Y6)
- Tracksuit for colder weather
Pupils are required to wear school uniform:
- Sweatshirts with school logo Ages 5 –12
- Sweatshirts with school logo Ages 13 and S/M
- Full Zip Fleece
- Mistral Jacket (Shower proof and reversible)
- Printed house coloured T-Shirts(Red / Yellow / Blue / Green)
- Microfibre Tracksuit Jacket / Bottom
Uniform can now be purchased from Kevin’s School Wear and not the school.
Kevin’s School Wear,
17 The Broadway,
Tel: 0208 578 1210
For all your uniform requirements: www.kevins-schoolwear.co.uk